classified staff, and administrators
• Note: There is a tab above for "Events" - as UARA events are scheduled they will be placed there.
• March UARA Advisory Council (9:00-10:00) and Program Meeting (10:00-11:00), March 11, 2014, "Current Senior Scams" by Detective Brian Greeno of the Pima County Sheriff's Department. Vine Building, 1125 N Vine; free parking.
• April UARA Advisory Council (9:00-10:00) and Program Meeting (10:00-11:00), April 8, 2014, "UA Parking Update" by Bill Davidson adn David Heineking of UA Parking. Vine Building, 1125 N Vine; free parking
• A New federal goverment website (16 agencies involved) on scams and security when using your computer - go to onguardonline.gov
Picture: January 2012 UARA luncheon at the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch
Upcoming Lunches (see Events tab for details - reservations required)
• January 23, 2014, Tanque Verde Ranch - Form for January 2014 UARA Luncheon
• March 27, 2014, Lodge on the Desert, Speaker is Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach. Located at 306 N Alvernon - Form for March 2014 UA Lunchson (pdf)
UARA Advisory Council Meetings (everyone is welcome)
All meetings are held on Tuesday mornings at the Vine Building (Vine and Helen), across from the UA Poetry Center.
The AC meets from 9:00-10:00 on Tuesdays for a business meeting, with a break from 10:00-10:15 to welcome speaker and guests, followed by program and speaker from 10:15-11:00. The 9:00-10:00 meeting will be in Room 104 and the break and program meeting in Room 102, the large conference room. Note: sometimes with little advance warning this room may change - check Events Tab for correct location.
September through May (except December). See schedule and speakers on events page (third tab, above).