classified staff, and administrators
• Note: There is a tab above for "Events" - as UARA events are scheduled they will be placed there.
• Next UARA Advisory Council and Program Meeting in the Fall. September 10, 2013, 9:00 a.m., Vine Building (1125 N Vine, corner Vine and Helen).
• Special meeting with ASRS - scheduled originally for Monday, May 20, has been canceled. This will be rescheduled in Fall 2013.
• New federal goverment website (16 agencies involved) on scams and security when using your computer - go to onguardonline.gov
Picture: January 2012 UARA luncheon at the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch
Upcoming Lunches (see Events tab for details - reservations required)
• October 24, 2013, Skyline Country Club
• January 23, 2014, Tanque Verde Ranch
• April - to be scheduled
UARA Advisory Council Meetings (everyone is welcome)
All meetings are held on Tuesday mornings at the Vine Building (Vine and Helen), across from the UA Poetry Center.
The AC meets from 9:00-10:00 on Tuesdays for a business meeting, with a break from 10:00-10:15 to welcome speaker and guests, followed by program and speaker from 10:15-11:00. The 9:00-10:00 meeting will be in Room 104 and the break and program meeting in Room 102, the large conference room.
September through May (except December). See schedule and speakers on events page (third tab, above).