classified staff, and administrators
• Note: There is a tab above for "Events" - as UARA events are scheduled they will be placed there.
• Next UARA Advisory Council and Program Meeting, January 14, 2014 - Mark Candee, Manager of Mineral Collections and Assistant Curator at Arizona State Museum. See "events tab" for details.
• A New federal goverment website (16 agencies involved) on scams and security when using your computer - go to onguardonline.gov
Picture: January 2012 UARA luncheon at the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch
Upcoming Lunches (see Events tab for details - reservations required)
• January 23, 2014, Tanque Verde Ranch
• March 27, 2014, Lodge on the Desert (Alvernon and Broadway area)
UARA Advisory Council Meetings (everyone is welcome)
All meetings are held on Tuesday mornings at the Vine Building (Vine and Helen), across from the UA Poetry Center.
The AC meets from 9:00-10:00 on Tuesdays for a business meeting, with a break from 10:00-10:15 to welcome speaker and guests, followed by program and speaker from 10:15-11:00. The 9:00-10:00 meeting will be in Room 104 and the break and program meeting in Room 102, the large conference room. Note: sometimes with little advance warning this room may change - check Events Tab for correct location.
September through May (except December). See schedule and speakers on events page (third tab, above).