classified staff, and administrators
Note: There is a tab above for "Events" - as UARA events are scheduled they will be placed there.
- Spring 2014 Ballot results for 2014-15 officers are:
-- Rose Perrill (President)
-- Ruth Eskesen (President-Elect)
-- Nancy Shiley (Secretary)
-- Tom Rehm (Treasurer)
- Next Advisory Council meeting is Tuesday, October 14, 2014; 9:00 a.m. (location to be determined).
- Scams and fraud constantly face us. See our updated brief list for key information - click on "scams and fraud" link in the right column, in "Resources for Retires" section.
UARA Fall 2014 Luncheon
• October 23, 2014, Hacienda del Sol (Casa Feliz Room), 5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Road. Speaker will be UA Senior Vice President for University Relations and Chief Marketing Officer, Teri Lucie Thompson. $25 per person, plated lunch. RSVP form and driving directions will be in the Fall UA Retiree News (mid-September) and will also be available on this site to print out and mail in with your check. Click here to print a reservation form.
UARA Winter 2015 Luncheon
• Thursday, January 29, 2015, noon, Tanque Verde Ranch, 14301 E. Speedway. $25 per person, buffet and dessert bar. RSVP form will be in the Winter UA Retiree News (early January).
UARA Spring 2015 Luncheon
• Thursday, March 26, 2015, Lodge on the Desert, 306 N. Alvernon Way (East side of Alvernon between E. Broadway and E. 5th St.) $25 per person, plated lunch. RSVP form will be on a postcard sent early in March.